- October 9, 2015: High School Field Trip
Field trip to Safe Haven Museum in Oswego, NY for SCCS 9th grade students
- December 4, 2015, 1:45-2:25 pm: Student Programming
Sanford Gutman, Professor Emeritus of History, SUNY Cortland and Holocaust educator presents to 9th grade students; group discussion on the Holocaust and Holocaust denial
- December 8, 2015: Drama Production
New Kid, presented by Syracuse Stage and SU Drama Department to grades 2-6; this touring production promotes tolerance and compassion and addresses racism, prejudice, peer pressure, conflict resolution and acceptance.
- February, 2016: Student Presentation
Water for South Sudan, Inc., based in Rochester, NY, is a nonprofit founded in 2003 by former “Lost Boy” Salva Dut. Its mission is to deliver direct, transformative and sustainable quality-of-life service to the people of South Sudan by efficiently providing access to clean, safe water and improving hygiene practices in areas of great need.
- April 22, 2016: SUNY Buffalo Anne Frank Project Drama Presentation
Mirror/Mirror is the latest original play created by SUNY Buffalo State/Anne Frank Project students. Mirror/Mirror follows Anna, a teen girl who is filled with self-hate and personal judgment. She is pulled into a fantastic journey that reveals her inner secrets and leads her to learning to love her story.
- April 18-22, 2016: Holocaust Remembrance Week
A school wide week of educational activities around Holocaust remembrance, programming TBD
- May 2016: Exhibit
Travelling Exhibit TBD
- June 10, 2016: Anne Frank Tree Birthday Celebration
Southern Cayuga Anne Frank Tree Project birthday party at Emily Howland Elementary School